Thursday, February 28, 2008

Always the Optimist!!

Every day when I go out into the world, I open my eyes wide, look around me, and am amazed at what I can find. I am an optimist who looks for the beauty and believes the best about people! Would the DARE to AFFIRM philosophy have been born without this approach? You bet not! Right now, I am looking for signs of Spring. Last week, I saw some leaves ready to pop open. A few days ago, I saw these daffodils bravely popping up through the snow and today I saw pussy willows with their little furry buds!! What more can a girl ask for?!? Well...
Allison and I have been working on creating so many training topics. We have developed these in each of the four categories of the DARE to AFFIRM process - Discovering and Nurturing Self
Affirming others
Respecting and Relating
Engaging, Encouraging and Empowering
As Spring is coming - of this we can be sure, we are heading out on the confernce circuit in NJ, DE, and PA! Soon we hope to add NY and MD!! We will be meeting and greeing thousands of like minded spirits, networking with fellow presenters, and gathering lots of stories for the Blog and our training.
Today we spent the day developing the content for TOUCH training. It's awesome how many ways we touch and are touched - spiritually, emotionally and physically. Touch is so central to relationship building.
We look forward to meeting and greeting so many of YOU in our travels.
Thanks for being so supportive and believing in our message. Your words to us definitely let us know that we are doing important things!!

No comments: