Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Believing in SELF

Personal Power
Sounds wonderful no?
But what is this power?
Who does it belong to?
And how does it happen?
Is it for you?
Is it for me?
Is it for everyone?
Do we all have it?
YES...IF we believe we do!!
We can come to know what power truly means
And how it belongs to everyone of us...
Each in our own very own unique and different ways
It is gentle
And affirming, giving us strength and value
It is Power WITHIN...not control over someone else.
And what magnificent happenings can come of recognizing and respecting our own power...and that of others?
PEACE
UNDERSTANDING
CARING
COMPASSION
And change -
Change in life and how people relate to each other
Change in how we see ourselves
Change in how we see others
and change in how we value and understand each other.
Who benefits?
WE ALL DO!!
DARE to AFFIRM and recognize your personal power!
You will be glad you did...And so will those in your world!!
Written by Martie
How do you recognize and use your personal power?
E-mail to: catchthemright@aol.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking a lot about what you said about Personal Power and have taken the time to be still and listen. I find that life goes much easier for me when I tune in to who I am and what I have to offer myself and those around me. Thanks.