Saturday, January 3, 2009

Take My Hand and I Will Guide YOU!!

Today is my Mother's birthday and soon the anniversary of her death. I remember her...but more than that, today I want to honor everyone who is a parent or works with very young children to guide their lives. ALWAYS know that YOU are important in their lives. See, we don't know the impact we have on a young one's life. Something we do or say might affect them and will be remembered...or applied...later. That's not the important thing. What is 'perfect' is that we are there for the children; we are there to laugh and play and hug and DANCE. Yes, dance with them as we develop the relationships. Sometimes we just watch and listen...sometimes we lead, but we are always partners. As we begin the New Year of 2009, let us continue to make the very young our priority. We know so much more about them now - how they learn, what affects and influences them...and how important we are to them. Peace and blessings to all.

No comments: