Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Leader of the Team



It's the most special thing to have utmost confidence in the person who is going to cut up your body and make repairs to it. When I first met Dr. Joe Daniel, he was there to care from the beginning. He is thorough, takes time to explain and look at pictures together and always says "If you were my sister, here is what I would advise!" Yesterday was no different. I was anxious to see how the healing from the surgery was going and we discovered together that it was going well. Personally, I thought it was gross looking and wondered, but since he was pleased, well...that' s what it takes. So without a doubt, if you ever need to have someone care for your foot/ankle (and he specializes in diabetes foot problems) go to UMDNJ and meet Dr. Daniel. I did and don't have a moment of regret - ok, maybe some pain now, but no regret. I value him!! It certainly doesn't hurt that he tells me I am an 'interesting' woman!! Now does that mean ME or the foot?!?

1 comment:

Amy Sperry Faldet said...

I am so glad you are in such capable hands and I am continuously wishing you health and speedy recovery! Blessings to you.